This 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt shows just 7.500 km.
This is a rare car that is not available in the Middle East Market.
Under the Hood
The 5.0-liter V8 engine is upgraded with an Open Air Induction System, as well as an intake manifold, 87mm throttle bodies, and powertrain control module from the legendary Mustang Shelby GT350.
The result is “at least” 480 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque. Offering a 265 km-h top speed.
The Bullitt comes only with a 6-speed manual transmission featuring a classic white cue ball shift knob as the original 1968 Mustang.
The Black-finished 19″ “torque thrust” wheel design, are equipped with:
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires measuring 255-40 in front and 275-40 out back,
- Red-painted Brembo 6-piston calipers.
It is also equipped with:
- a retuned version of Ford’s active performance exhaust system for a classic burble,
- Special-Edition Black NitroPlate tips,
- upgraded GT Performance Package.
Exterior highlights include;
- chrome trim around the unique black grille and front windows
- the fake gas cap on the rear end with a “Bullitt” logo.
The car is finished in the unique Dark Highland Green.
The car is equipped with:
- leather-wrapped heated and ventilated front seats,
- heated steering wheel,
- heated side mirrors,
- dual-zone automatic climate control,
- Sync 3 infotainment system,
- ambient cabin lighting,
- upgraded interior materials throughout.
Bullitt models add exclusive green stitching on the seats, dashboard, door panels, and center console.
The car also has a 12-inch digital instrumentation cluster with a special Bullitt welcome screen.
Two upgrades are offered for this 2019 Mustang Bullitt:
1- upgraded MagneRide adaptive damping suspension that provides a smooth ride on all driving modes including track driving.
2- unique Bullitt Electronics Package which includes:
- a navigation system,
- satellite radio,
- smartphone integration supporting Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto.
- a premium Bang & Olufsen 12-speaker audio system with a voice-activated touchscreen and auxiliary input,
- a blind spot monitoring system with rear cross-traffic alert,
- reversing camera,
- automatic collision notification
- MyKey safe teen driving settings
- memory for the driver’s seat and mirrors,
- two smart-charging USB ports.
This Bullitt is equipped with Track Apps, which allows the owner to reference key performance metrics within the instrumentation such as:
- Electronic line-lock (for burnouts)
- Launch Control (for speedy acceleration).
The car comes with installed:
- Arabic Language.
- English Language,
- French Language.